Ayurveda 101- The Art of Living
Time & Location
About the Event
Come dive into the 5,000 year old science of life, and discover the ancient wisdom of self healing through the basic principles of Ayurveda. We will focus on the foundations, exploring the intuitive art that lies within the heart of Ayurveda. You will leave this workshop with an understanding of how we can look at our daily life through an Ayurvedic perspective, bringing more balance and harmony to our body mind and spirit.
In this course we will explore:
- The story and philosophy of Ayurveda
- The Purpose of Ayurveda & how Ayurveda defines health
- Understanding Vata, Pitta, and Kapha
- Discovering your unique constitution (prakruti) and current state of imbalance (vikruti)
- The 20 Gunas- qualities of the universe
- How to embody Ayurvedic principles in our daily life
- Hands on practice on Ayurvedic daily routine & rituals
About the Teacher
Natalie Maharjan is a NAMA certified Ayurvedic Practitioner, who studied under the great master Dr. Vasant Lad at The Ayurvedic Institute in Albuquerque, NM as well as his school in Pune, India. She offers Ayurvedic consultations and treatments in Ventura, CA at Purnamaya Ayurveda & Sound Healing Center.
By heartfelt donation
Free parking in the front of the building along the street.